Fan selection software doesn’t get much better than this. I’ve been using the FansSelector from Pacific HVAC for about 6 months now and found it a powerful, yet simple to use tool. Check boxes replacing drop down menus, easy to use duty point slider on fan curves for revised sound levels and power usage, flexible formatting when exporting projects and finally silencer selection has been made easy.
We’ve already had some great success with consultants getting on board and and specifying the extensive range of Pacific HVAC products using this program.
Detailed features include:
- Intuitive and simple to use with all essential selection variables on the one screen.
- An intuitive selection tree categorised by end use application makes finding the right fan faster than ever before.
- Dynamic speed control function displaying full sound spectrum at reduced speed.
- Acoustic Analysis based on CIBSE Guide B allows for a representative sound from the fan and system to be calculated before choosing attenuation which may result in a smaller (lower cost) attenuator being selected.
- BCA compliant selections highlighted.
- EC fans have been integrated into the application for easy selection.
- One of the widest ranges of fans and attenuators are available for selection.
- Always brings up the best selection for a given duty
- Allows simple selection of car park fans and people coolers.
- Selections can be saved and emailed to Pacific HVAC Engineering for price quotations.
- CAD file export functionality.
- Updates automatically to continuously incorporate product developments .
- Data is available for export to leading commercial programs including Microsoft Excel.
- Inclusion of wiring diagrams and dimensional drawings.
- Ability to select and specify a comprehensive range fan ancillaries.